Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Fire the "laser!"

Dear Jackson,
Tonight we went with all the youth and some college students to play laser tag. I thought you might like to know that your mama came in second place on her team. Victims were yelling out her name - Duce, which was supposed to be Goose - because she was so ruthless. She was a sniping fiend. And your dad, well, he was the second and then third highest scorer of everyone who played Laser Tag the whole day. Typical. I promise neither of your parents is competitive at all.
Love,
Mommy

6 comments:

debra parker said...

Youth events always bring about the best in us. I can so tell that you are not the competitive type...

AKat said...

woohoo!

AbbyLane said...

I was the reigning Chubby Bunny champion in the 7th grade...beat the runner up by 1/2 a marshmallow. :D
..and the best part was that I beat an 8th grade BOY.
But I'm not competitive either ;)

The Schmidt Family said...

Your mommy is not competitive at all. No. Not at volleyball, riverdancing, bowling, card games...not at all :o)

R said...

Wow! You're a way cooler wife than me...I'm too scared of laser tag! We could learn a lot from you...

Danana Banana said...

The life of a youth pastor's wife - there's nothing like it! My favorite is bowling night - followed closely by mini-golf night.

I found your blog via a link from a link - and I'm so glad that I did! Thanks for sharing your mommy stories. And your pastor's wife stories too. :)